How to handle depression?

 Well today I am making this blog after such a long time and I don't know how to actually deal with depression but why I am talking about it. 

One reason no actually 4 and those are my seniors in job as I can say my teacher's but such a horrible teacher as I am working in a bakery as a job trainee and and working with people who are senior will make you cry because you don't know the rules of the land as you don't know any thing about a new place you are going to work at. 

So, many people will ask me why you pick that job so, simple answer is this is the only way I can get into the job culture as there were no jobs with me after covid as my 4 jobs were affected from covid.

And I am landed on this job with very less salary so much less but I have to move on as somebody said "the show must go on" and if you can't fly just run, if you can't run just walk , if you can't walk crawl but you have to move. 

I had already done my half training and I have to complete the other half which is left and how depression come over to me is when something compresses in your mind and didn't come out whatever it is words , thoughts, somebody scolded you or may be regularly someone make you feel that you are not good enough than say it 'you are the best' in your mind and figure out why and how you can be the better. 

And move on. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystery of prashar lake.

Ultimate goal of life?

How to make a girlfriend?